Scroll down below to the terms & conditions for Southern Pines Escape.
Just a few terms and conditions:
1. Show up at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled game time. This is a requirement. We run a fairly tight ship when it comes to game play, reset time and facilitating the next group. You can be up to 5 minutes late, and we will let you in. After that--nope, nada, zilch--it's tough love, its gotta be that way. We still love you and you are welcome to hang out, but no refunds for being late.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that is acting inappropriately. Everyone deserves a positive experience and if you are not behaving, we will kindly ask you to leave.
3. Once you book, you have up to 24 hours in advance to reschedule or cancel. After that you gotta call and ask nicely. If you pay and don't show up, you missed out on a great time, and we get to keep your money.
4. Don't break our stuff. If you find yourself disassembling a wall outlet becuase you are convinced there is a secret code in there, you may want to reassess your problem solving skills. If you cause intentional damage, you will pay for it at the going government rate which is about three times more that what Wal-Mart sells it for.
5. We want to enure you have the best experience and enjoyed your time. If you didn't like something, just tell us. We appreciate constructive feedback; it makes the rooms better for everyone. If you are feeling really burned, just talk to one of the owners and we will make it right.
6. These games are meant to be challenging. You may not finish them. That is sort of the point. Flex that grey matter once in a while. It is good for you. If we have a minute, we will try and show you the end.
7. Don't tell your friends about what you solved or post it on Facebook or Instagram. Let them come and figure it out themselves. That is also part of the fun!
8. Kids under the age of 11 will struggle. And I mean, probably won't have much fun because it is too hard. If you have kids younger than 11, just plan on providing some adult supervision.
9. If you are a mixed group, everyone in the room pays. Even little kids that are only there because mom or dad is there--Unless you book the whole room, no straphangers. We try to book to capacity, which for small groups may require game play with strangers. Consider this an opportunity to make new friends!
10. Ok, I think that is it. We love you, truly. We just want to make sure everyone has a good time.